Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seductive HD http://seductivehd.freeforums.org/index.php

HomeLatest imagesHey its iGameInverted GamingchannelyoutubelogoRegisterLog in
Top posters
Yatezy (193)
Hey its iGameInverted I_vote_lcapHey its iGameInverted I_voting_barHey its iGameInverted I_vote_rcap 
Jonezy (160)
Hey its iGameInverted I_vote_lcapHey its iGameInverted I_voting_barHey its iGameInverted I_vote_rcap 
LeXoS95 (121)
SERIPHON (103)
shabaddahuha (73)
Starzz (56)
iDesignHD (56)
hitman12319 (48)
II Tobiias (47)
FFNiXX (40)
Latest topics
» Hiya guys and girls
Hey its iGameInverted I_icon_minitimeby pandun2030 Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:48 pm

» New Channel, New Forum?.. Must Look - 06/10/2011
Hey its iGameInverted I_icon_minitimeby Yatezy Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:36 am

» We need to change the forum
Hey its iGameInverted I_icon_minitimeby hitman12319 Thu May 05, 2011 1:32 pm

» I didn't want it to come to this.. :-(
Hey its iGameInverted I_icon_minitimeby hitman12319 Mon May 02, 2011 10:34 am

» Seductive HD Links
Hey its iGameInverted I_icon_minitimeby Yatezy Mon May 02, 2011 9:00 am

» Is anyone alive?
Hey its iGameInverted I_icon_minitimeby Yatezy Sun May 01, 2011 1:55 pm

» Forum
Hey its iGameInverted I_icon_minitimeby FFNiXX Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:32 pm

» The Site
Hey its iGameInverted I_icon_minitimeby hitman12319 Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:01 pm

» Staff Application
Hey its iGameInverted I_icon_minitimeby FFNiXX Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:48 am

» How to get your gamercard in your signature
Hey its iGameInverted I_icon_minitimeby FFNiXX Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:05 am

Poll
Whats the best Console?
PS3
Hey its iGameInverted I_vote_lcap39%Hey its iGameInverted I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 9 ]
XBOX 360
Hey its iGameInverted I_vote_lcap61%Hey its iGameInverted I_vote_rcap
 61% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 23
Featured Video Competition
Over the next two weeks we are holding a featured video competition here on the forum. Anyone can enter, all you have to do is enter your best gaming video. After two weeks we will choose the video we think is best and it will be featured on our Youtube Channel, the video can be anything as long as it is gaming related. Also the winning gamer/Editor will have a spot on the side of our forum for a week under 'Featured Gamer' similar to the sponsored gamers bit, where you can give us a image which will be linked to your youtube channel. Only 1 video per person, the competition will end on the 17th of January. Goodluck to everyone
CLICK HERE TO ENTER

Hey its iGameInverted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iGameInverted

iGameInverted

Rep : 0

Hey its iGameInverted Empty
PostSubject: Hey its iGameInverted   Hey its iGameInverted I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Hey everyone at the Gaming Channel,

I just realized I never introduced myself here. I am Jeremy but I will take iGameInverted. A little bit about myself, Im a rare and dying breed, by that I mean I still game inverted post n64. I love FPS games and RPG games. I play a wide range of games and I run the Game Inversion youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/GameInversion). Right now I only have CoD 4 and Black Ops videos up but there will be many other games in the future. I also have one montage up which I did submit on this sites recent competition.

Back to top Go down
shabaddahuha

shabaddahuha

PostSubject: Re: Hey its iGameInverted   Hey its iGameInverted I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:15 am

why herro dere =D welcome to the club!!
Back to top Go down
shabaddahuha

shabaddahuha

PostSubject: Re: Hey its iGameInverted   Hey its iGameInverted I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:15 am

btw i like your youtube theme. how did you do that?
Back to top Go down
iGameInverted

iGameInverted

PostSubject: Re: Hey its iGameInverted   Hey its iGameInverted I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:31 am

Thank you. And as far as my youtube layout, it takes a lot of work, time and effort. It is still a work in progress. There are still a few things I would like to add to it and perfect lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey its iGameInverted   Hey its iGameInverted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey its iGameInverted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Office :: Introduce Yourself Here.-
Jump to: