Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seductive HD http://seductivehd.freeforums.org/index.php

HomeLatest imagesBecome Part of the Team GamingchannelyoutubelogoRegisterLog in
Top posters
Yatezy (193)
Become Part of the Team I_vote_lcapBecome Part of the Team I_voting_barBecome Part of the Team I_vote_rcap 
Jonezy (160)
Become Part of the Team I_vote_lcapBecome Part of the Team I_voting_barBecome Part of the Team I_vote_rcap 
LeXoS95 (121)
SERIPHON (103)
shabaddahuha (73)
Starzz (56)
iDesignHD (56)
hitman12319 (48)
II Tobiias (47)
FFNiXX (40)
Latest topics
» Hiya guys and girls
Become Part of the Team I_icon_minitimeby pandun2030 Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:48 pm

» New Channel, New Forum?.. Must Look - 06/10/2011
Become Part of the Team I_icon_minitimeby Yatezy Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:36 am

» We need to change the forum
Become Part of the Team I_icon_minitimeby hitman12319 Thu May 05, 2011 1:32 pm

» I didn't want it to come to this.. :-(
Become Part of the Team I_icon_minitimeby hitman12319 Mon May 02, 2011 10:34 am

» Seductive HD Links
Become Part of the Team I_icon_minitimeby Yatezy Mon May 02, 2011 9:00 am

» Is anyone alive?
Become Part of the Team I_icon_minitimeby Yatezy Sun May 01, 2011 1:55 pm

» Forum
Become Part of the Team I_icon_minitimeby FFNiXX Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:32 pm

» The Site
Become Part of the Team I_icon_minitimeby hitman12319 Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:01 pm

» Staff Application
Become Part of the Team I_icon_minitimeby FFNiXX Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:48 am

» How to get your gamercard in your signature
Become Part of the Team I_icon_minitimeby FFNiXX Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:05 am

Poll
Whats the best Console?
PS3
Become Part of the Team I_vote_lcap39%Become Part of the Team I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 9 ]
XBOX 360
Become Part of the Team I_vote_lcap61%Become Part of the Team I_vote_rcap
 61% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 23
Featured Video Competition
Over the next two weeks we are holding a featured video competition here on the forum. Anyone can enter, all you have to do is enter your best gaming video. After two weeks we will choose the video we think is best and it will be featured on our Youtube Channel, the video can be anything as long as it is gaming related. Also the winning gamer/Editor will have a spot on the side of our forum for a week under 'Featured Gamer' similar to the sponsored gamers bit, where you can give us a image which will be linked to your youtube channel. Only 1 video per person, the competition will end on the 17th of January. Goodluck to everyone
CLICK HERE TO ENTER

Become Part of the Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jonezy
The Boss
The Boss
Jonezy

Rep : 6

Become Part of the Team Empty
PostSubject: Become Part of the Team   Become Part of the Team I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:43 am

THIS SECTION IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Ok the next few weeks we will be looking for people to become part of our team here on the forum.

There will be a few positions available, first will be forum moderators.

FORUM MODERATORS
We will be looking for active members that would be interested in helping moderate cetain sections of the forum, we would prefer members with experience in forum moderating.
What you be doing? - You would be assigned to a section on the forum and you would just be asked to look over the posts and make sure everyone is following the rules and that the right posts are being put in the right section, also you would be responsible for keeping the forum updated regulary with information related to the section.
All forum moderators will get a free VIP pass and other benefits in return for their help.

The other position available will be Graphic Moderator.

GRAPHIC MODERATORS
This position will be different from the forum moderator. We are looking for graphic designers to help provide graphics of all types to our V.I.P members.
We will need members who are active and willing to produce graphics for free within a time frame. If a request is made in the VIP section the job will be rotated between each graphic moderator, you will be given a certain time, lets say 2 days for example, then you will be expected to produce the graphic by then, if you fail, you will get a strike, two strikes and you will be out.
In return for your help, your youtubechannel/website will be advertised here on the forum homepage, your video/s will be uploaded on our youtube channel with all your information to help get you more customers. You will also become a verified seller here on the forum and your sales thread will be stickied in the selling section, and also other features which are to be announced

So if you think you would be interested in any of the above positions, please fill out the following form.

The Application Forum

Position Applying For :
How Often Your Online :
Why Do You Want The Position :
Past Experience :
Graphic Showcase : ( if applying for the Graphic Moderator)
Other Information : ( Anything Else you think we should know )

Once you have filled out the form, just post it and we will get back to you.

Thanks

The Gaming Channel
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GamingChannel2010

Become Part of the Team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Office :: Gaming Channel Announcements-
Jump to: