Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seductive HD http://seductivehd.freeforums.org/index.php

HomeLatest imagesCapture Question GamingchannelyoutubelogoRegisterLog in
Top posters
Yatezy (193)
Capture Question I_vote_lcapCapture Question I_voting_barCapture Question I_vote_rcap 
Jonezy (160)
Capture Question I_vote_lcapCapture Question I_voting_barCapture Question I_vote_rcap 
LeXoS95 (121)
SERIPHON (103)
shabaddahuha (73)
Starzz (56)
iDesignHD (56)
hitman12319 (48)
II Tobiias (47)
FFNiXX (40)
Latest topics
» Hiya guys and girls
Capture Question I_icon_minitimeby pandun2030 Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:48 pm

» New Channel, New Forum?.. Must Look - 06/10/2011
Capture Question I_icon_minitimeby Yatezy Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:36 am

» We need to change the forum
Capture Question I_icon_minitimeby hitman12319 Thu May 05, 2011 1:32 pm

» I didn't want it to come to this.. :-(
Capture Question I_icon_minitimeby hitman12319 Mon May 02, 2011 10:34 am

» Seductive HD Links
Capture Question I_icon_minitimeby Yatezy Mon May 02, 2011 9:00 am

» Is anyone alive?
Capture Question I_icon_minitimeby Yatezy Sun May 01, 2011 1:55 pm

» Forum
Capture Question I_icon_minitimeby FFNiXX Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:32 pm

» The Site
Capture Question I_icon_minitimeby hitman12319 Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:01 pm

» Staff Application
Capture Question I_icon_minitimeby FFNiXX Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:48 am

» How to get your gamercard in your signature
Capture Question I_icon_minitimeby FFNiXX Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:05 am

Poll
Whats the best Console?
PS3
Capture Question I_vote_lcap39%Capture Question I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 9 ]
XBOX 360
Capture Question I_vote_lcap61%Capture Question I_vote_rcap
 61% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 23
Featured Video Competition
Over the next two weeks we are holding a featured video competition here on the forum. Anyone can enter, all you have to do is enter your best gaming video. After two weeks we will choose the video we think is best and it will be featured on our Youtube Channel, the video can be anything as long as it is gaming related. Also the winning gamer/Editor will have a spot on the side of our forum for a week under 'Featured Gamer' similar to the sponsored gamers bit, where you can give us a image which will be linked to your youtube channel. Only 1 video per person, the competition will end on the 17th of January. Goodluck to everyone
CLICK HERE TO ENTER

Capture Question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SERIPHON

SERIPHON

Rep : 0

Capture Question Empty
PostSubject: Capture Question   Capture Question I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:25 am

Saving my pennies for an HD PVR and I was wondering if anyone else uses a Mac? And if so what software is recommended? I know the Hauppauge comes with capture software, but only for PC. I heard EyeTV is the best option for ease and quality.

Any help/info greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://cod4prestige.blogspot.com/
Yatezy
The Boss
The Boss
Yatezy

Rep : 6

Capture Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture Question   Capture Question I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:41 am

Great capture the PVR afro

I've seen a lot of people on youtube using eyetv also with mac, so im guessing thats the best bet..

Any info i see or find towards the hd pvr & mac ill post up in here
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GamingChannel2010
II Tobiias

II Tobiias

Capture Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture Question   Capture Question I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:35 am

Total Media Extreme (PC software provided) only runs.....well as stated, on a PC

As for the Mac, I am very pleased you have asked this question. I have been searching the internet for this answer you have asked for, but cannot find it anywhere.

HDPVRCAPTURE is a Mac software, however you can only record for 2 mins and it saves the file as a M2TS file, which cannot be opened on a mac. So is rather stupid really. You would have to carry it over to a PC to watch what you have recorded.....so I uninstalled it.

EyeTV 3.0 is a probs your best option as Yatezy said. However this will cost you $70 to buy/download.

If you cannot afford this (like me) then I tried it as a torrent which worked fine as long as you dont EVER close the application. If you do, you will have to go through the sign up process again. And when it asks for a Serial it will have blocked the serial you used the first time round. And I could not then find another working Serial

So I have had to put a PC laptop between my iMac and xbox to use to record with my PVR. Until I find an answer to the question....or get money Wink

Hope this helps a little, or gives you a little know-how. And again, if I find anything out I will sure post it here Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tobydobson
Starzz

Starzz

Capture Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture Question   Capture Question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:47 am

Can't you use Fraps im not like a pc guy Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zSTARv
shabaddahuha

shabaddahuha

Capture Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture Question   Capture Question I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:17 am

I use fraps but it's a pain to compress the file every single time you record.
Back to top Go down
SERIPHON

SERIPHON

Capture Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture Question   Capture Question I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:16 pm

I found a free serial code for Eyetv, so I'll be using that. Getting my HDPVR next week. So excited.
Back to top Go down
http://cod4prestige.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Capture Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture Question   Capture Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capture Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Office :: General Discussion-
Jump to: