Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seductive HD http://seductivehd.freeforums.org/index.php

HomeLatest imagesSponsored Gamers Removed GamingchannelyoutubelogoRegisterLog in
Top posters
Yatezy (193)
Sponsored Gamers Removed I_vote_lcapSponsored Gamers Removed I_voting_barSponsored Gamers Removed I_vote_rcap 
Jonezy (160)
Sponsored Gamers Removed I_vote_lcapSponsored Gamers Removed I_voting_barSponsored Gamers Removed I_vote_rcap 
LeXoS95 (121)
SERIPHON (103)
shabaddahuha (73)
Starzz (56)
iDesignHD (56)
hitman12319 (48)
II Tobiias (47)
FFNiXX (40)
Latest topics
» Hiya guys and girls
Sponsored Gamers Removed I_icon_minitimeby pandun2030 Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:48 pm

» New Channel, New Forum?.. Must Look - 06/10/2011
Sponsored Gamers Removed I_icon_minitimeby Yatezy Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:36 am

» We need to change the forum
Sponsored Gamers Removed I_icon_minitimeby hitman12319 Thu May 05, 2011 1:32 pm

» I didn't want it to come to this.. :-(
Sponsored Gamers Removed I_icon_minitimeby hitman12319 Mon May 02, 2011 10:34 am

» Seductive HD Links
Sponsored Gamers Removed I_icon_minitimeby Yatezy Mon May 02, 2011 9:00 am

» Is anyone alive?
Sponsored Gamers Removed I_icon_minitimeby Yatezy Sun May 01, 2011 1:55 pm

» Forum
Sponsored Gamers Removed I_icon_minitimeby FFNiXX Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:32 pm

» The Site
Sponsored Gamers Removed I_icon_minitimeby hitman12319 Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:01 pm

» Staff Application
Sponsored Gamers Removed I_icon_minitimeby FFNiXX Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:48 am

» How to get your gamercard in your signature
Sponsored Gamers Removed I_icon_minitimeby FFNiXX Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:05 am

Poll
Whats the best Console?
PS3
Sponsored Gamers Removed I_vote_lcap39%Sponsored Gamers Removed I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 9 ]
XBOX 360
Sponsored Gamers Removed I_vote_lcap61%Sponsored Gamers Removed I_vote_rcap
 61% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 23
Featured Video Competition
Over the next two weeks we are holding a featured video competition here on the forum. Anyone can enter, all you have to do is enter your best gaming video. After two weeks we will choose the video we think is best and it will be featured on our Youtube Channel, the video can be anything as long as it is gaming related. Also the winning gamer/Editor will have a spot on the side of our forum for a week under 'Featured Gamer' similar to the sponsored gamers bit, where you can give us a image which will be linked to your youtube channel. Only 1 video per person, the competition will end on the 17th of January. Goodluck to everyone
CLICK HERE TO ENTER

Sponsored Gamers Removed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonezy
The Boss
The Boss
Jonezy

Rep : 6

Sponsored Gamers Removed Empty
PostSubject: Sponsored Gamers Removed   Sponsored Gamers Removed I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:52 am

We have removed old sponsors, reason being, they never contact us with new videos etc, ive contacted them but no effort was made on their behalf, so we decided to let them go and concentrate on new sponsors that are active here on the forum.

To everyone who have applied for sponsorship, dont worry, we havent forgotten you, we are reviewing applications now and will let you know in the next few days our decision.

Thanks Alot

- The Gaming Channel

Last edited by Jonezy on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GamingChannel2010
Yatezy
The Boss
The Boss
Yatezy

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Sponsored Gamers Removed   Sponsored Gamers Removed I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:10 pm

To All Members Looking At Being Sponsored

Members who do get selected for sponsorship, it can be taking away a lot easier than its given..

We don't really ask for much, but the things we do, we'd like you to do them, if not then why should we help you out?.. Lucky the sponsorship hasn't started proper yet. Sponsorship will start proper once we get the number we are looking for..

We do have rules if you have not read them yet. Please check them out and make sure you understand them. If you do not, then please let one of us know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GamingChannel2010
sNiPexIsWiTcH

sNiPexIsWiTcH

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Sponsored Gamers Removed   Sponsored Gamers Removed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:28 pm

If you guys are having trouble finding someone i would be more than happy to help you out and i am pretty good at following rules.. haha

But if im not what you guys are looking for, i understand.

Back to top Go down
LeXoS95

LeXoS95

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Sponsored Gamers Removed   Sponsored Gamers Removed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:31 pm

I was wondering where all the other sponsored gamers were as the only one whos even kinda active on the forum is Horty hahah
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lexos95
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sponsored Gamers Removed   Sponsored Gamers Removed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sponsored Gamers Removed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Office :: Gaming Channel Announcements-
Jump to: