Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seductive HD http://seductivehd.freeforums.org/index.php

HomeLatest imagesTGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... GamingchannelyoutubelogoRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Top posters
Yatezy (193)
TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_vote_lcapTGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_voting_barTGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_vote_rcap 
Jonezy (160)
TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_vote_lcapTGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_voting_barTGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_vote_rcap 
LeXoS95 (121)
SERIPHON (103)
shabaddahuha (73)
Starzz (56)
iDesignHD (56)
hitman12319 (48)
II Tobiias (47)
FFNiXX (40)
Latest topics
» Hiya guys and girls
TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeby pandun2030 Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:48 pm

» New Channel, New Forum?.. Must Look - 06/10/2011
TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeby Yatezy Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:36 am

» We need to change the forum
TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeby hitman12319 Thu May 05, 2011 1:32 pm

» I didn't want it to come to this.. :-(
TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeby hitman12319 Mon May 02, 2011 10:34 am

» Seductive HD Links
TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeby Yatezy Mon May 02, 2011 9:00 am

» Is anyone alive?
TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeby Yatezy Sun May 01, 2011 1:55 pm

» Forum
TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeby FFNiXX Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:32 pm

» The Site
TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeby hitman12319 Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:01 pm

» Staff Application
TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeby FFNiXX Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:48 am

» How to get your gamercard in your signature
TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeby FFNiXX Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:05 am

Poll
Whats the best Console?
PS3
TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_vote_lcap39%TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 9 ]
XBOX 360
TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_vote_lcap61%TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_vote_rcap
 61% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 23
Featured Video Competition
Over the next two weeks we are holding a featured video competition here on the forum. Anyone can enter, all you have to do is enter your best gaming video. After two weeks we will choose the video we think is best and it will be featured on our Youtube Channel, the video can be anything as long as it is gaming related. Also the winning gamer/Editor will have a spot on the side of our forum for a week under 'Featured Gamer' similar to the sponsored gamers bit, where you can give us a image which will be linked to your youtube channel. Only 1 video per person, the competition will end on the 17th of January. Goodluck to everyone
CLICK HERE TO ENTER

TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is...

Go down 
+4
KronicKilla91
iGameInverted
LeXoS95
Jonezy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonezy
The Boss
The Boss
Jonezy

Rep : 6

TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... Empty
PostSubject: TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is...   TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:49 am

First of all, thanks to everyone for entering, it was a really hard choice for us to choose just one, but after breaking it all down we did finally come up with a favourite.

& the winning video is...

Congratulations KronicKilla91, we will have the video up on the channel by tomorrow.

Again thanks to everyone who entered, really appreciate it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GamingChannel2010
LeXoS95

LeXoS95

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is...   TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:45 pm

Thats mad coz he's editing my next montage Smile
Nice work KronicKilla I love that video dude, definitely the best entry
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lexos95
iGameInverted

iGameInverted

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is...   TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:54 pm

The editing was pretty good but I am a little upset because in my opinion there were better entries. A lot of people put up more original videos with their own gameplay and editing.

Still a good video but I think there was other deserving videos.
Back to top Go down
KronicKilla91

KronicKilla91

PostSubject: Re: TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is...   TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:01 am

Jonezy wrote:
Congratulations KronicKilla91, we will have the video up on the channel by tomorrow.
Wow! Thanks a lot guys! Honestly did not think I would win because I only did that montage in like 7-8 days and there seemed to be some very deep videos posted on here. Loved the Bad Company 2 montage, the style was very nice. Thanks again guys, see you soon.

iGameInverted wrote:
A lot of people put up more original videos with their own gameplay and editing.

Still a good video but I think there was other deserving videos.

Thanks for your criticism and I understand how you feel that others deserved it more than me because it was THEM playing. I would of loved to do videos with me in it but I can't afford a $200 cap card and a $100 HDD right now to record. And when you said "their own gameplay and editing", I did do my own editing, not my gameplay but this was all done by me. But anyways, when I get my own cap card I will definitely post a video with my own gameplay and I'm sorry it wasn't mine this time around.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/kronickillaz
Yatezy
The Boss
The Boss
Yatezy

PostSubject: Re: TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is...   TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:58 am

Everyone will get a chance to win, there's going to be a lot more competitions coming up.

As you've seen, our youtube channel is for other players, so this is what the forum was made for.

Hopefully we can get something to run every week and upload a video every week. Just depends on how many will enter and how many have the time to do video's that close together
Back to top Go down
iGameInverted

iGameInverted

PostSubject: Re: TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is...   TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:04 pm

I wasn't complaining or whining I was just stating the fact that there were better videos put into the competition where the editor uses his own gaming. It takes a lot less time to put together something when you don't have to get your own clips to make the video. Granted its my own opinion thats just how I feel. If I had a say in the winner I would of voted for the Bad Company Montage. Maybe in a future competition you should have voting included along with administrator decisions.
Back to top Go down
shabaddahuha

shabaddahuha

PostSubject: Re: TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is...   TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:19 am

I put my video against this? I had no chance then T.T It is frickin epic. Especially the Synchronisation
Back to top Go down
sNiPexIsWiTcH

sNiPexIsWiTcH

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is...   TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Thats some fantastic editing. Great job man and good luck.
Back to top Go down
KronicKilla91

KronicKilla91

PostSubject: Re: TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is...   TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:32 pm

iGameInverted wrote:
I wasn't complaining or whining I was just stating the fact that there were better videos put into the competition where the editor uses his own gaming. It takes a lot less time to put together something when you don't have to get your own clips to make the video. Granted its my own opinion thats just how I feel. If I had a say in the winner I would of voted for the Bad Company Montage..

I never said you were complaining nor were you whining you were just gave you well deserved critique and opinion. And as far as how long it would take to get my own clips, not to sound cocky but if I had a cap card I could have all the clips I need in a weeks time. Online gaming in matchmaking is not difficult at all. A rock a 2.26 KD on MW2 and a 2.46 on BO. Just the clips I have in my file share on BO are montage quality. And ya, my favorite was also the BC2 Montage, loved the style.

shabaddahuha wrote:
I put my video against this? I had no chance then T.T It is frickin epic. Especially the Synchronisation

Thanks for noticing the sync, that what the whole video was based on. EVERYTHING has sync in the clip ;-)
Back to top Go down
Spaz Dillinger

Spaz Dillinger

Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is...   TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:14 am

Who cares, Kronic won !!
congratulations

let's leave it at that, good comp guys. Smile

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spazdillinger
KronicKilla91

KronicKilla91

PostSubject: Re: TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is...   TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:20 pm

Jonezy wrote:
Congratulations KronicKilla91, we will have the video up on the channel by tomorrow

It's now Feb. 5th, just wondering if you guys are still gonna put it as your featured video.
Back to top Go down
Jonezy
The Boss
The Boss
Jonezy

PostSubject: Re: TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is...   TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Sorry about the delay, we have had alot on, its now featured, we've subbed you and also put you in our sub box for the time being.
Back to top Go down
KronicKilla91

KronicKilla91

PostSubject: Re: TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is...   TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:22 pm

Jonezy wrote:
Sorry about the delay, we have had alot on, its now featured, we've subbed you and also put you in our sub box for the time being.

No problems Jonezy, and thanks a million. =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is...   TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TGC Featured Video Competition Winner is...
Page 1 of 1