Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seductive HD http://seductivehd.freeforums.org/index.php

HomeLatest imageshey, FFNiXX here GamingchannelyoutubelogoRegisterLog in
Top posters
Yatezy (193)
hey, FFNiXX here I_vote_lcaphey, FFNiXX here I_voting_barhey, FFNiXX here I_vote_rcap 
Jonezy (160)
hey, FFNiXX here I_vote_lcaphey, FFNiXX here I_voting_barhey, FFNiXX here I_vote_rcap 
LeXoS95 (121)
SERIPHON (103)
shabaddahuha (73)
Starzz (56)
iDesignHD (56)
hitman12319 (48)
II Tobiias (47)
FFNiXX (40)
Latest topics
» Hiya guys and girls
hey, FFNiXX here I_icon_minitimeby pandun2030 Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:48 pm

» New Channel, New Forum?.. Must Look - 06/10/2011
hey, FFNiXX here I_icon_minitimeby Yatezy Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:36 am

» We need to change the forum
hey, FFNiXX here I_icon_minitimeby hitman12319 Thu May 05, 2011 1:32 pm

» I didn't want it to come to this.. :-(
hey, FFNiXX here I_icon_minitimeby hitman12319 Mon May 02, 2011 10:34 am

» Seductive HD Links
hey, FFNiXX here I_icon_minitimeby Yatezy Mon May 02, 2011 9:00 am

» Is anyone alive?
hey, FFNiXX here I_icon_minitimeby Yatezy Sun May 01, 2011 1:55 pm

» Forum
hey, FFNiXX here I_icon_minitimeby FFNiXX Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:32 pm

» The Site
hey, FFNiXX here I_icon_minitimeby hitman12319 Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:01 pm

» Staff Application
hey, FFNiXX here I_icon_minitimeby FFNiXX Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:48 am

» How to get your gamercard in your signature
hey, FFNiXX here I_icon_minitimeby FFNiXX Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:05 am

Poll
Whats the best Console?
PS3
hey, FFNiXX here I_vote_lcap39%hey, FFNiXX here I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 9 ]
XBOX 360
hey, FFNiXX here I_vote_lcap61%hey, FFNiXX here I_vote_rcap
 61% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 23
Featured Video Competition
Over the next two weeks we are holding a featured video competition here on the forum. Anyone can enter, all you have to do is enter your best gaming video. After two weeks we will choose the video we think is best and it will be featured on our Youtube Channel, the video can be anything as long as it is gaming related. Also the winning gamer/Editor will have a spot on the side of our forum for a week under 'Featured Gamer' similar to the sponsored gamers bit, where you can give us a image which will be linked to your youtube channel. Only 1 video per person, the competition will end on the 17th of January. Goodluck to everyone
CLICK HERE TO ENTER

hey, FFNiXX here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FFNiXX

FFNiXX

Rep : 0

hey, FFNiXX here Empty
PostSubject: hey, FFNiXX here   hey, FFNiXX here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:02 am

seems a little dead around here, but I thought I'd sign up anyway.
Back to top Go down
hitman12319

hitman12319

hey, FFNiXX here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey, FFNiXX here   hey, FFNiXX here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Finally a new post Razz, I have been checking on the forums for a while and I think the last post was a spam bot saying stuff about shoes lol. Welcome to The Gaming Channel Forum.
Back to top Go down
http://OverDosedGaming.com
FFNiXX

FFNiXX

hey, FFNiXX here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey, FFNiXX here   hey, FFNiXX here I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:17 am

Cheers Smile
Shoes can be good. haha

My mate told me about this forum as we're trying to start up the same kind of thing as this - but not just gaming, music and stuff too. Not sure if it'd work too well though. This one seems to have petered out a little. Takes a lot of work to make a forum successful. Props to these guys for trying.

If anyone is interested let me know, I'd feel bad about just spamming it here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yatezy
The Boss
The Boss
Yatezy

Rep : 6

hey, FFNiXX here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey, FFNiXX here   hey, FFNiXX here I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:51 am

Sorry lol, we been pretty busy so everything got stopped..

Yes it is hard to start a forum for gaming, we started one nilly 2 years ago for midnight club which is still running now and pretty busy. This forum was really made for subscribers of our you tube channel to upload there video clips, as we were getting to many PM's on you tube to keep up, so this way seem'd the easiest. Smile

We had a little trouble with out you tube channel so that's the reason we stopped. But from now on things should be back up and running proper.

A lot of stuff coming soon.

Anyway welcome to the forum, enjoy you'r stay
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GamingChannel2010
FFNiXX

FFNiXX

hey, FFNiXX here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey, FFNiXX here   hey, FFNiXX here I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:18 pm

Thanks man, maybe our forums can be affiliated? Ours is still very much just getting started, but you can check it out anyway. Seriphon is the main admin. http://blastcollective.nstars.org/

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Yatezy
The Boss
The Boss
Yatezy

Rep : 6

hey, FFNiXX here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey, FFNiXX here   hey, FFNiXX here I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:25 pm

Yea sure Cool ..

Forum looks good, ill sign up now
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GamingChannel2010
LeXoS95

LeXoS95

Rep : 1

hey, FFNiXX here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey, FFNiXX here   hey, FFNiXX here I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:42 pm

hitman12319 wrote:
Finally a new post Razz, I have been checking on the forums for a while and I think the last post was a spam bot saying stuff about shoes lol. Welcome to The Gaming Channel Forum.

I was wondering when this forum would become active again Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lexos95
Sponsored content

hey, FFNiXX here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey, FFNiXX here   hey, FFNiXX here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey, FFNiXX here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Office :: Introduce Yourself Here.-
Jump to: