Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seductive HD http://seductivehd.freeforums.org/index.php

HomeLatest imagesOpening Forum To the Public + Feedback  GamingchannelyoutubelogoRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Top posters
Yatezy (193)
Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_vote_lcapOpening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_voting_barOpening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_vote_rcap 
Jonezy (160)
Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_vote_lcapOpening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_voting_barOpening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_vote_rcap 
LeXoS95 (121)
SERIPHON (103)
shabaddahuha (73)
Starzz (56)
iDesignHD (56)
hitman12319 (48)
II Tobiias (47)
FFNiXX (40)
Latest topics
» Hiya guys and girls
Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_icon_minitimeby pandun2030 Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:48 pm

» New Channel, New Forum?.. Must Look - 06/10/2011
Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_icon_minitimeby Yatezy Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:36 am

» We need to change the forum
Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_icon_minitimeby hitman12319 Thu May 05, 2011 1:32 pm

» I didn't want it to come to this.. :-(
Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_icon_minitimeby hitman12319 Mon May 02, 2011 10:34 am

» Seductive HD Links
Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_icon_minitimeby Yatezy Mon May 02, 2011 9:00 am

» Is anyone alive?
Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_icon_minitimeby Yatezy Sun May 01, 2011 1:55 pm

» Forum
Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_icon_minitimeby FFNiXX Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:32 pm

» The Site
Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_icon_minitimeby hitman12319 Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:01 pm

» Staff Application
Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_icon_minitimeby FFNiXX Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:48 am

» How to get your gamercard in your signature
Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_icon_minitimeby FFNiXX Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:05 am

Poll
Whats the best Console?
PS3
Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_vote_lcap39%Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 9 ]
XBOX 360
Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_vote_lcap61%Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_vote_rcap
 61% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 23
Featured Video Competition
Over the next two weeks we are holding a featured video competition here on the forum. Anyone can enter, all you have to do is enter your best gaming video. After two weeks we will choose the video we think is best and it will be featured on our Youtube Channel, the video can be anything as long as it is gaming related. Also the winning gamer/Editor will have a spot on the side of our forum for a week under 'Featured Gamer' similar to the sponsored gamers bit, where you can give us a image which will be linked to your youtube channel. Only 1 video per person, the competition will end on the 17th of January. Goodluck to everyone
CLICK HERE TO ENTER

Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatezy
The Boss
The Boss
Yatezy

Rep : 6

Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback  Empty
PostSubject: Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback    Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:00 am

At the moment we're unsure when to open up proper..

Would be nice to get some feedback on this?

What do you guys think?

We really want to get everything sorted before opening, so we're in no rush.

So all feedback is welcome, from dates to other stuff you would like to see on the forum.

Everyone's feedback counts.

VIP Area still not finished yet, but that's being worked on.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GamingChannel2010
chris

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback    Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:20 am

new year i say.. new year new forum
Back to top Go down
iDesignHD

iDesignHD

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback    Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:10 am

Yeah i do agree, i would say after the new year. New start for the forum Smile

Back to top Go down
Jonezy
The Boss
The Boss
Jonezy

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback    Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:26 am

New Year sounds like a plan, but in the mean time, feel free to tell your mates about the forum etc, just to help get the activity up before we do open it to everyone.

Also some suggestions would be goo, if you think we should add stuff then let us know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GamingChannel2010
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback    Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opening Forum To the Public + Feedback
Page 1 of 1